International supervision groups are monthly supervision groups for Transactional Analysis (TA) trainees and qualified transactional analysts, predominantly in the field of psychotherapy.
Characteristics of international supervision groups:
- Groups are held in international setting, embracing diversity in practicing TA;
- There are three members in each group;
- Groups are held in international setting, with focus on diversity;
- Groups meet monthly (for 3 hours) and are held online;
- Predominant focus is on the psychotherapy field, although groups are open to all four fields of TA and other approaches.
If you are interested in attending the international supervision groups, please sign up here.