International supervision groups are monthly supervision groups for Transactional Analysis (TA) trainees and qualified transactional analysts, predominantly in the field of psychotherapy.
Characteristics of international supervision groups:
- Groups are held in international setting, embracing diversity in practicing TA;
- There are three members in each group;
- Groups are held in international setting, with focus on diversity;
- Groups meet monthly (for 3 hours) and are held online;
- Predominant focus is on the psychotherapy field, although groups are open to all four fields of TA and other approaches.