International Theory Integration Groups are advanced Transactional Analysis (TA) professional development groups with predominant focus on discussion and integration of theory into practice.
The main focus of international theory integration groups is:
- Integration of TA and other theories into practice;
- Integration of theory from other approaches into TA;
- General discussions around theory and theory development;
- Academic writing.
The main characteristics of international theory integration groups are:
- Groups are held in international and diverse setting;
- There are 6-8 members in one group;
- Groups are held in international setting, with focus on diversity;
- Groups meet every other month and are held online (3-hour meetings)
- Groups are open to trainees and qualified transactional analysts from all four fields. They are also open to other fields of practice with focus on psychotherapy.