Ales Zivkovic, MSc, PTSTA(P), CTA(P) will be giving a two-day teach on the topic of Interpretive TA Psychotherapy (ITAP), with specific focus on the use of transference and countertransference in support of diagnosis and treatment in clinical setting.
The training will consist of the teaching part, including theory and practice examples, and the supervision part.
The training will cover:
- Conceptualisation and placement of interpretive transactional analysis (TA) (ITAP) in the context of TA history.
- Transference and countertransference from the perspective of interpretive TA psychotherapy (ITAP).
- Contrasting the transference and extratransference work to other main TA approaches.
- Research findings on transference work and integration of these findings into clinical setting using ITAP.
- Negative countertransference.
- Negative therapeutic reactions, sabotage, and destruction of therapy.
- Correlation between transference work, therapeutic boundaries/therapeutic frame, contracting, and symptomatology.
The teaching is organised in cooperation with the Ukrainian TA community and will be supported by Russian translation.